Who are we?
BIMnet brings together key players in the market, facilitating learning through our speakers, and helping individuals and companies generate mutual opportunities. BIM is changing the landscape of the construction industry at an ever increasing rate. Its adoption involves inherently different ways of working and conceptualising projects by all those involved in the process. We are beginning to see BIM being used across all phases of a project: from early concept design, the production and management of construction information, through to O&M manuals and end-user facilities management. As adoption has increased, so has the perceived scope of what can be achieved in an BIM environment.
Who should attend?
BIMnet is aimed at Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, Civil and Structural Engineers, Contractors, Company Directors, End Users, Facilities Managers, and anyone interested in BIM and its issues in the building arena.
Suppliers are invited to attend as event sponsors. If you are interested in learning more about our exclusive sponsorship package, please contact us
- Exclusive sponsorship
- Exposure to 40+ relevant BIM focussed attendees
- Presentation at the networking event (10 min)
- Prime location for your banners or stands
- Your company logo and sponsor website link to appear on the front page of the BIMnet website pre-event and 2 weeks post event
- Your company logo and sponsor website link on BIMnet email/registration correspondence pre/post event
- Your company logo to appear on BIMnet collateral relating to sponsored event
- Link to your presentation content from the BIMnet website
- Opportunity to distribute your own branded material to delegates at your event
2013 Building Awards - Shortlisted for BIM Initiative of the Year
The latest BIMnet event took place on the 15th April at The Crypt on the Green and was sponsored by AceCad Software. A copy of the sponsor presentation can be accesses via the link below.
Sponsor: AceCad Software
Registration to the next BIMnet will be open as soon as the date is confirmed.
15th April 2013
BIM compliant?.....Who cares?
Richard Brotherton, AceCad Software
15th February 2013
Leveraging the value in BIM to Engage, Inspire and Win
Scott Grant, Soluis
27th November 2012
BIM: Managing the Risks
Steve Rudge & Brett Naylor, Excitech
11th September 2012
Bringing it Together
Richard Waterhouse, Chief Executive, Riba Enterprises
19th June 2012
BIM: The UK Government Task Update
David Philp, Head of BIM Implementation, Cabinet Office
Integrated Survey Solutions for BIM
"The Government mandate will help drive adoption
However, this 'pull' is being equally met by an industry 'push'. We have the perfect storm for BIM in the UK and I am confident that we will not miss this opportunity for reform and to reset our construction default."
BIM Programme Director at Balfour Beatty and Head of BIM Implementation at the Cabinet Office